When I run out of paint, I fall back on makeup. Behold, my first gallery of works composed entirely with makeup..
Both are real places.
A life-long lover of art, I spent years trying to find an outlet through which I could express myself in […]
Click to enlarge and see where these pictures were taken. Kelly Swartz is an enthusiastic explorer of the world, wearer […]
This computer painting is about Donald Judd being a big star and his interest in objects in space.
This one minute film was shot from a small area of Wacker and Lower Lower Wacker in Chicago. Shot, edited, and soundtracked by Erik Stonikas.
Public art, tilt-shift cityscapes, a breast, and more...
Clothesline on Twitter
Wanna be on Clothesline?
- Awesomepreneurs We Love: Erik Stonikas | Awesomepreneur - Work With Heart on Stories of the Apocalypse: Fall Back, Move Forward
- tbuckley3 on No, Really, This is What I Do
- Erik Stonikas on Call for Submissions: Springboard
- Rachael Kay Albers on Call for Submissions: Springboard
- melanie on Stories of the Apocalypse: Fall Back, Move Forward