We’re seeking submissions for:
Clothesline Productions presents…
Oh, the games we play.
This year, Clothesline Productions is proud to be hosting the Summer Games. We’re looking for stories, songs, pictures, videos (including video of live events/performances) that are inspired by or revolve around games we play with each other, with our environment, and with ourselves.
In a heated competition? Breaking records? Tell me about it.
When you submit your brilliant new work, you will be entered into a competition. The contributor whose post has the most views will be featured in the next issue of Clothesline Productions.
Deadline: THREE WEEKS
(Friday, June 13th)
Suggested use of time:
Weekend 1 deadline: brainstorm & draft.
Weekend 2: edit & revise.
Weekend 3: complete and submit.
New contributors: email us using the “Contact Us” button on the left!
GET ROLLING, OLYMPIADS!
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Clothesline on Twitter
Wanna be on Clothesline?
- Awesomepreneurs We Love: Erik Stonikas | Awesomepreneur - Work With Heart on Stories of the Apocalypse: Fall Back, Move Forward
- tbuckley3 on No, Really, This is What I Do
- Erik Stonikas on Call for Submissions: Springboard
- Rachael Kay Albers on Call for Submissions: Springboard
- melanie on Stories of the Apocalypse: Fall Back, Move Forward