Last New Year in White
A life-long lover of art, I spent years trying to find an outlet through which I could express myself in the visual arts. In 2008, when going through a personal struggle, I bought my first camera. From the moment the the camera touched my hands, I knew that I had found my instrument and my passion. My dream is to spend my life capturing the beauty, the hardships, the realities of daily life through the lens of my camera.
Born in South Carolina, educated in Nashville, I am now a Chicago-based street, portrait, and event photographer.
I hope you enjoy viewing my work as much as I enjoyed creating it. Got a photography challenge that you think I can solve? Contact me for an estimate! I welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next project!
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Clothesline on Twitter
Wanna be on Clothesline?
- Awesomepreneurs We Love: Erik Stonikas | Awesomepreneur - Work With Heart on Stories of the Apocalypse: Fall Back, Move Forward
- tbuckley3 on No, Really, This is What I Do
- Erik Stonikas on Call for Submissions: Springboard
- Rachael Kay Albers on Call for Submissions: Springboard
- melanie on Stories of the Apocalypse: Fall Back, Move Forward