Born in 1985, George (aka Justin Woodward) began a love affair with music when his parents bought an awful upright piano. Someone used scotch tape and little bits of paper to label the notes on the keys. Later, George took up trumpet and became a band nerd, realizing only after graduating music school and renouncing the use of shoes that band nerds are not that cool. It was time to start making pop music. What you hear in his music is exploration somewhat like Helen Keller walking through a forest. Only the trees are music, and Helen Keller is George getting lucky and not being eaten by a forest animal; his only saving grace being how well he keeps to himself and stays away from the Internet as he bumbles forward. Hear more of his music on Facebook.
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Clothesline on Twitter
Wanna be on Clothesline?
- Awesomepreneurs We Love: Erik Stonikas | Awesomepreneur - Work With Heart on Stories of the Apocalypse: Fall Back, Move Forward
- tbuckley3 on No, Really, This is What I Do
- Erik Stonikas on Call for Submissions: Springboard
- Rachael Kay Albers on Call for Submissions: Springboard
- melanie on Stories of the Apocalypse: Fall Back, Move Forward